Reserve a bed
The first thing to do is to reserve a bed.
Click here to call us: 615-455-2297
We offer scholarships when available. Alternatively, you can complete the form on the right of this page if you are using a desktop computer or at the bottom of the page if you are using a mobile device.
Economics require the payment of our fee for us to do reserve a bed. If we didn’t do that, our organization would fail.
We will tell you the rest of the details when we talk. Then, pack your suitcase.
* An open mind and some willingness.
* Clothes appropriate to the season.
* Shoes comfortable to walk in.
* Personal items including toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, etc.
* Any tobacco products your loved one uses. The staff goes to the store for clients on Wednesdays. A small amount of money for the tobacco store.
* Any prescription medication your loved one currently uses.
What Not To Bring?
* No weapons of any kind.
* No mouthwash or anything that may contain alcohol.
* No CD, radio, MP3, laptops, or video game devices.
- *Transportation to and from the Nashville airport
* All food
* Bed sheets, towels, etc.
* Washer, dryer, and laundry detergent at no additional cost.
* If your loved one forgets any of the “What-To-Bring” items above (except open mind and willingness) we will buy these items for you at a local store.
* If your loved one has a problem getting his prescription medication, we will supply him with the names of several local drug stores and you can ask his physician to call the local drug store with his prescription. Prescription medication and any medical or dental expenses are not included in our fee. A friend or relative may pay these expenses directly to the drug store or other health care provider.